At Innova Market Insights we are committed to protecting your privacy. We are committed to providing a safe and secure online environment.
The European Union (EU) has updated the current set of data privacy laws, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into effect across Europe. We’re taking this change as an opportunity to ensure our customers are as informed when it comes to the treatment of their data. Your Innova Market Insights experience and our features and products will remain unchanged.
- Table of Contents
- Collection of Personal Data
- Use of Personal Data
- Recruitment Activities
- Marketing Partners and Other Vendors
- Data Retention
- International Use of Websites
- Your Personal Data Information Rights
- Third-Party Links and Uses
- Company Contact Information
- 1. Collection of Personal Data
We collect your information in two ways: (1) directly (including personal information, such as, name and email address provided to us by you when you subscribe to our services: webinars, mailing and guest registration on our website, scanning your badge at exhibitions, handing out your business card and (2) indirectly (as in when you visit our website, some technical details will automatically be supplied to our computers via your device, such as the IP address, the operating system and the internet browser used).
The personal information collected (1) directly from you may contain the following details:
- Date of contact
- Job Title
- Professional Interests
- Company industry
- 2. Use of Personal Data
We use the collected data in the following ways:
- To provide you with our services: newsletters; trend mailings, technical papers, webinars, info graphics, press releases, pre and post show announcements
- To generate traffic insights in order to understand how users interact with our platform and how we can improve our services
- To create statistics about the use of our services
- To further protect our products and services against misuse
- To ensure complicity with all the statutory obligations that apply to us
- To save your settings and preferences in order to prevent you from having to re-enter this information
- To contact you, e.g. follow up on meeting you at our exhibitions and providing you with additional information on our services
Processing your personal data in any other way will only occur if you have given us your unambiguous permission for such additional processing.
- 3. Recruitment Activities
We process personal data of job applicants, in any case including contact details, (personal data from the applicant’s) resume and motivation letter, to be able to assess the applications and communicate with applicants about the ongoing procedure and other interesting positions. An assessment might be part of the application process. In that case, also the results of the assessment will be processed.
We will not save your data any longer than four weeks after the application process has been completed. In some cases, we will ask for your consent to keep your application for a longer period, up to a period of one year.
We will only share your data with other companies, like assessment companies, in accordance with the goals of the processing of that data.
- 4. Marketing Partners and Other Vendors
- 5. Data Retention
Unless we receive a deletion request, we will retain your information. We do not keep your personal details for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which you submitted them.
- 6. International Use of Websites
By providing us with your personal details directly or indirectly, you accept the processing of your details according to these guidelines.
- 7. Cookies
Most web browsers offer tools/preferences to make website visits anonymous. However, if your browser does not accept cookies from our websites, you may not be able to access, view, or utilize all features of the websites.
Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. (‘Google’ TM). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’ to help websites analyze how users are using their sites. The information generated by the cookie, regarding your use of the websites (including your IP address), is transferred to Google and stored on the servers located in the United States.
Google uses this information to keep track of how you use the websites, to generate reports on website activity for the website operators, and to offer other services relating to website activity and internet use.
Google may pass this information on to third parties if it is legally required to do so or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not link your IP address to any other information in its possession relating to you.
- 8. our personal data information rights
At all times, Innova Market Insights will comply with the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to rectification – you can ask that your information be updated or corrected
- Right to be forgotten – you can ask that your information be permanently deleted
- Right of portability – you can ask to have your information transferred to another organization
- Right to object – you may seek to prohibit certain uses of your personal data
- Right of access – you have the right to know what personal has been collected about you and how it’s being used.
For any of the above requests regarding your personal details, you can contact our Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9. Third-Party Links and Uses
We may share your information with law enforcement officials or governmental agencies: (1) in response to their request; (2) when permitted or required by law; or (3) to establish our compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, or guidelines.
- 11. Company Contact Information